ON Advertising is currently seeking a dynamic Project/Traffic Coordinator who will be responsible for efficiently managing the flow of project requests, adeptly assigning available resources, and skillfully coordinating schedules to ensure smooth project workflows. The ideal candidate will possess ninja-like scheduling abilities, enabling them to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines with precision. Break into the advertising world and be the driving force behind our project management success!
- Collaborate with the Accounts Team to define and establish the project scope, roles and responsibilities, deliverables, work-breakdown structure, and detailed project plans.
- Accountable for the overall success of projects, ensuring the timely delivery of all features, products, and services to our valued customers.
- Foster collaboration across the entire organization to establish best practices for organization and customer readiness & adoption, aiming to consistently deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Maintain precise and timely documentation of project phases, timelines, updates, and outcomes throughout the duration of the project.
- Craft creative and innovative solutions to overcome project challenges, employing strategic thinking and problem-solving skills to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Partner with the Director of Project Management to ensure proper resource allocation and business workflow expertise for each project.
- Thorough understanding of design and production workflows for both print and digital projects, trafficking/project management, print methods, and current web/digital capabilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytical and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or a related field.
- The position is entry-level.
- Medical, Dental, Life, & Vision with multiple plans to choose from.
- Matching 401K.
- 80 hours of PTO.
- Fantastic team collaborative environment.
- Quarterly team building.
- Room for growth.