To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, positive attitude, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail. We require you to have experience as a Graphic Designer, efficient in Adobe Suite, Mac/PC. This is a full-time, in-house position only. Freelance designers will not be considered.
- Ability to work under the creative direction of the Chief Creative Officer
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating the necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Corel Draw, etc.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio (3-5 Examples Only).
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and CorelDRAW, etc.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.