ON Advertising seeks an accomplished Account Executive to drive business growth by exceeding client expectations with exceptional marketing strategies. You must have excellent communication skills, a proven track record in marketing, and be highly organized. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. Join us today for a rewarding career!
- Understanding clients’ needs and objectives to create and implement effective marketing strategies.
- Ability to fairly and appropriately communicate between client and Agency.
- Collaborate seamlessly with media and strategic teams, writing briefs, evaluating work and providing feedback for revisions, as needed.
- Have a basic understanding of media analytics and survey response analytics.
- Clear understanding of all production processes (digital, print, and broadcast).
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment and have strong communication skills. You can speak intelligently about the marketing challenges facing the client.
- Able to effectively lead internal meetings.
- Provide strategic direction for creative and media rotations.
- Can anticipate and know when to escalate a problem.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the integrated team.
- Supervise the preparation of client budgets and provide clear accurate reporting.
- Assist with the development of status and reporting documents.
- Take clear, accurate and complete notes and minutes from key meetings.
- Seek opportunities to present to clients and gain confidence in external presentations.
- Delegate effectively and smartly.
- Help train and coach while providing feedback to Account Coordinators.
- Be responsive to client emergencies outside of normal working hours.
- Be prepared for other tasks as needed.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to develop effective marketing strategies.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising principles and practices.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and other relevant software.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and client needs.
- Continuous learning and staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Leadership and mentoring skills to guide and motivate Account Coordinators.
Education and Experience:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or a related field.
- Have one to two years of advertising/marketing experience.
- Have experience presenting both orally and in writing.
- Are able to build good rapport with team and clients.
- Are strategically inquisitive and inclined.
- Medical, Dental, Life, & Vision with multiple plans to choose from.
- Matching 401K.
- 80 hours of PTO.
- Fantastic team collaborative environment.
- Quarterly team building.
- Room for growth.